Purpose of the Forum
This year marks the third edition of the GaijinPot job fair. Due to its popularity, this time we are combining the career expo with a community networking area where non-job seekers can meet with other foreigners and Japanese alike to share useful job hunting tips, valuable employment resources, and insightful information about living in Japan — all IRL!
Benefits of Attending the Fair
- Free legal, tax, and visa consulting such as permanent visa application advice or information about how to file year-end tax returns.
- Free career and education counseling to give you the keys to advance in your career with information about qualifications available for English speakers in Japan.
- Free real estate advising to help you find an apartment, buy or sell a house in Japan.
- The chance to win exclusive GaijinPot branded goods!
- How studying Japanese can help your career (GaijinPot Study)
- Acquiring Permanent Residence In Japan (Hoshino Godo Office)
- Starting Up a Business In Japan (Hoshino Godo Office)
- Tips for Negotiating A Job Offer and Salary (Temple University)
- Tax-Saving Strategies (Tokyo Zeikei Tax Services)
- Open Q&A: Japanese Taxes for Foreigners (Tokyo Zeikei Tax Services)
- Good to Great: The Value of Personal Branding (Temple University)
- How renting an apartment is different in Japan (Village House)
- Putting Purpose at the Core of your Career (GLOBIS University)
- Japanese language schools
- Educational schools/Universities
- Legal/Tax advisory services
- Real estate information
… and more.
If you are interested in exhibiting as a company, please click here.
When & Where
Date: November 16th, 2019 (Sat)
Time: 12:00-17:00 (Final admission: 16:30)
Venue: CIRQ Event Hall at IDC OTSUKA Shinjuku Showroom 8F
3 Chome-33-1 Shinjuku, Shinjuku City,
In order to participate in the “2019 Welcome to Japan Forum” in Shinjuku you just need to come on the day!
By attending this event, you agree to be featured in photos or videos that may be featured on GaijinPot social media and used for future case studies in B2B marketing.