Purpose of the Forum
This year marks the third edition of the GaijinPot job fair. Due to its popularity, this time we are combining the career expo with a community networking area where non-job seekers can meet with other foreigners and Japanese alike to share useful job hunting tips, valuable employment resources, and insightful information about living in Japan — all IRL!
Benefits of Attending the Fair
- Free legal, tax, and visa consulting such as permanent visa application advice or information about how to file year-end tax returns.
- Free career and education counseling to give you the keys to advance in your career with information about qualifications available for English speakers in Japan.
- Free real estate advising to help you find an apartment, buy or sell a house in Japan.
- The chance to win exclusive GaijinPot branded goods!
- How studying Japanese can help your career (GaijinPot Study)
- Acquiring Permanent Residence In Japan (Hoshino Godo Office)
- Starting Up a Business In Japan (Hoshino Godo Office)
- Tips for Negotiating A Job Offer and Salary (Temple University)
- Tax-Saving Strategies (Tokyo Zeikei Tax Services)
- Open Q&A: Japanese Taxes for Foreigners (Tokyo Zeikei Tax Services)
- Good to Great: The Value of Personal Branding (Temple University)
- How renting an apartment is different in Japan (Village House)
- Putting Purpose at the Core of your Career (GLOBIS University)
- Japanese language schools
- Educational schools/Universities
- Legal/Tax advisory services
- Real estate information
… and more.
If you are interested in exhibiting as a company, please click here.
When & Where
Date: November 16th, 2019 (Sat)
Time: 12:00-17:00 (Final admission: 16:30)
Venue: CIRQ Event Hall at IDC OTSUKA Shinjuku Showroom 8F
3 Chome-33-1 Shinjuku, Shinjuku City,
In order to participate in the “2019 Welcome to Japan Forum” in Shinjuku you just need to fill in the form below:
By attending this event, you agree to be featured in photos or videos that may be featured on GaijinPot social media and used for future case studies in B2B marketing.