Purpose of the Fair
By attending this job fair, job seekers can connect with top educational organizations in Japan who are looking for talented foreign teachers from across the Kanto region.
Benefits of Attending the Fair
- Great opportunity to meet an array of prospective employers and learn more about these companies
- Face-to-face interviews to fully show your true potential for the job
- Get a rare chance to better understand the labor trends in the education and teaching industry
- Develop a long-lasting professional network
How to Get Your Invitation
All you need to do is register with the form below to get your invitation. Then just come to the job fair ready to meet language schools, international schools, and ALT dispatch companies looking for candidates just like you!
- Borderlink, Inc.
- Education Network Tokyo
- Global Partners Co.,Ltd. (Educareer)
- Iware Co., Ltd
- JAC Infantile Education Laboratory
- Kurihara Gakuen(Funshine Academy)
- Link Interac Inc.
… and more.
If you are interested in exhibiting as a company, please click here.
When & Where
Date: November 16th, 2019 (Sat)
Time: 12:00-17:00 (Final admission: 16:30)
Venue: CIRQ Event Hall at IDC OTSUKA Shinjuku Showroom 8F
3 Chome-33-1 Shinjuku, Shinjuku City,
In order to participate in the GaijinPot Job Fair 2019 in Shinjuku, you must meet the below requirements and fill out the form.
- I have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- I have at least one of the following requirements:
- I’m a native English speaker
- I have over 1 year of English teaching experience
- I have a degree in education
- I have an English teaching certification (CELTA, TEFL, etc.)
By attending this event, you agree to be featured in photos or videos that may be featured on GaijinPot social media and used for future case studies in B2B marketing.
If you don’t qualify for this event…
If you don’t meet the requirements for this event, you can still join the “Welcome to Japan Forum” organized by GaijinPot at the same venue. Please see the details below: