LEARN HOW TO RENT AN APARTMENT IN JAPAN, WHETHER YOU’RE APPLYING DOMESTICALLY OR FROM OVERSEAS. THIS WEBINAR WILL BE PRESENTED BY THE GAIJINPOT HOUSING SERVICE AND WILL BE HELD LIVE ONLINE ON WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 18TH FROM 6:30PM TO 7:30PM (JST).
When & Where
- Host: GaijinPot Housing Service
- Date: August 18, 2021
- Time: 6:30 pm
- Location: This seminar will be held online and virtually hosted in Tokyo
- Admission: FREE
- Seats: 50
The GaijinPot Housing Service is pleased to present our first online seminar on how to rent an apartment in Japan as a foreigner.
Whether you’re currently living in Japan or overseas, if you want to learn the ins and outs of renting a home in Japan, this seminar is designed for you! The apartment renting process in Japan is similar in some ways to that in other countries, but really different in others, beginning with the cultural and language barrier.
If you want to rent a property on your own without the hassle of dealing with everything by yourself and are struggling with Japanese, what’s the best way to go about finding housing?
In this seminar, GaijinPot Housing Service staff will discuss the following:
- Procedures for renting an apartment in Japan as a foreigner
- The basic aspects of our service and its benefits
- The pros and cons of subleasing as opposed to renting a property on your own
- What fees are required to use the GaijinPot Housing Service
- As well as other frequently asked questions (FAQ). Here are just a few examples of questions we’ll be answering:
- When should I start my apartment search?
- Can I have a pet in my apartment?
- What exactly is a guarantor and what if I don’t have one?
- Agencies and properties available through the Housing Service
- Q & A
The GaijinPot Housing Service lists over 3,200 foreigner-friendly apartments throughout Japan. Click on the link below to see what properties are currently available!