Book an Interview – GaijinPot Expo 2023
At this year’s Expo, you’ll have the opportunity to have multiple interviews in one day!
What to prepare
- Have a GaijinPot Jobs Account.
- Have a Resume created on GaijinPot Jobs.
- Stay logged in into your GaijinPot Jobs account during the pre-booking process.
How to pre-book an interview for the Expo
- Click “Apply” on the companies listed below that you are interested in.
- Review the Job details and click “Apply For this Job” at the bottom of the page.
- Add your resume and cover letter to the application.
- Review your details and click “Submit Application“.
- The company will contact you via email or send a message to your GaijinPot Jobs Messages to confirm your application. *Applying does not guarantee an interview.
Executive Search, Human Resources, Recruiting
InsideJapan Tours Ltd.
Educational Network Inc.
Link Interac Inc.
Kinder Kids International School
Localization and Marketing
TECHNO HORIZON CO., LTD
Planning, Finance, IT, Internet
Food & Beverage, Restaurant
QUEST TOKYO KK
Brain Academy Inc.
Shinjuku Tokyu Hotels CO.,Ltd
Aloha International Preschool
In the Job Fair Area, there will be companies of different industries looking to hire. Feel free to explore and talk to all of the employers that interest you.
If you find a company that catches your eye, be sure to book an interview with them by following the steps below:
- Go to their booth and express your interest in having an interview with them
- If they are interested as well, they’ll stick a sticker on your pamphlet’s schedule (that you’ll receive when you enter the venue)
- Come back to their booth at the appointed time for your interview!