Directions to Akiba Square
Address: 2F Akiba Square, Akihabara UDX, 4-14-1 Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0021
Closest ways to get to Akiba Square:
・3-minute walk from JR Akihabara Station, Denkigai Exit
・3-minute walk from Tokyo Metro Suehirocho Station, Exit 1
From JR Akihabara Station
- Exit from the Denkigai Exit (電気街口).
2. Walk out to the right of the exit, where there is an open space (plaza) in front of Atre 1.
3. Continue walking straight to the big stairs and escalator at the other side of the plaza.
4. Go up the stairs/escalator and you should see a building with the sign “UDX”.
5. Walk across Akiba Bridge, which connects to the UDX Akihabara building.
6. Keep walking along the left side of the building terrace, until you arrive at the entrance of Akiba Square. (It’s a big sign with glass windows so it should be easy to spot!)
From Tokyo Metro Suehirocho Station
- Walk out of Exit 1 of Suehirocho Station and walk straight.
2. When you reach the building of Don Quijote Akihabara (with a big screen), turn left and walk straight.
3. Cross the street and you should reach the UDX Akihabara building (you should see Tully’s).
4. On the right side you should see the stairs leading up to the second floor.
5. Go up the stairs and to the left you will see the entrance of Akiba Square.