Promote Your Business on Dec. 2 at GaijinPot Expo 2023
GaijinPot Expo 2023 is one of the largest exhibitions for foreign residents living in Japan. It’s hosted by GPlusMedia, the publisher of English-language web sites GaijinPot, GaijinPot Jobs, GaijinPot Travel, Japan Today and Savvy Tokyo with a combined total reach of over 2.24 million monthly users.
This event is a great opportunity for businesses in Japan to interact with hundreds of people from English-speaking countries—a community normally hard for them to reach outside of their day-to-day business operations. Exhibitors can speak directly to potential customers and efficiently recruit, promote their services, attract students and even do market research.
Date and time
Saturday, Dec. 2, 2023
Noon to 5 p.m.
Akiba Square, Akihabara UDX, 4-14-1 Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0021
Expected number of visitors
700 (Over 520 visitors attended last year)
— Subscribers to newsletter for ticket booking: 106 (As of July 4)
Expected number of exhibitors
35 (25 companies exhibited last year)
- Introduction to jobs, housing, entertainment and other services essential for foreigners living in Japan
- Dedicated space for conducting recruitment interviews
- Seminars in English for foreign residents of Japan
- Stamp rallies and other activities
- Networking spaces for foreign residents
- Business matching with other exhibiting companies
Types of industry
Language schools, business schools, recruitment firms, universities and colleges, legal offices, real estate and housing agents, game developers, transportation services and more.
* Depends on booth size. Please contact our sales staff for details.